TITAN Trident Lightweight Handguard .308
- Available currently in 16.5"
- Type III, Hard Anodized Black
- 6061 Aluminum weighing in at 8.0 oz Rail Weight
- 14.9 oz with Barrel Nut and Screws
- Magpul M-Lok at 3, 6, 9, 12 o'clock
- Picatinny at front and rear of handguard
- Included anti-rotational QD hole
- Includes Barrel Nut, Screws and Includes Optional Shims for spacing
- Installation Instructions Included
- Made in USA
- 1.65" OD
- 1.45" ID (Will not fit most suppressors and standard size flash cans.)
Discharging firearms in poorly ventilated areas, cleaning firearms or handling ammunition may result in exposure to lead and other substances known to the State of California to cause birth defects, reproductive harm and other serious physical injury. Have adequate ventilation at all times. Wash hands thoroughly after exposures.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Looks great on my new 6.5 creedmoor build. Spent a month or so looking for the perfect handguard and I definitely found it. Appreciate the quick shipping and help with all my questions. Thank you!!
This handguard is exactly what I was looking for. I’m very surprised there aren’t more designs with the picatiny rail at the 6 o’clock position so shooter can easily attach a bipod without having to use an MLOK/Keymod device or attach a rail section. This design saves weight by removing the rail sections that hardly anyone uses and keeps it in the important places. Attaching the handguard is really easy and the materials all seem high quality. Not to mention the handguard looks good, too. I just purchased a second rail for my next build!